As a Jacksonville, Fla.-based self-certified small business and GSA Schedule holder that specializes in governmental audits, Hunter & Associates, P.A., can help government agencies close contracts more quickly than waiting for federal resources.
- We use state-of the art workflow, project management and accounting software.
- Government clients receive same-day response and a reduced decision cycle.
- We agree to a three-day mobilization lead time.
- Government clients also can talk with our ombudsman at no additional cost. A retired Senior Executive Services (SES) member who was a contracting officer for 23 years, he is available for emergencies 24 hours a day.
- Standing staff augmentation relationships allow us to handle vacancies and surge requirements expeditiously.
- accounting and financial management systems;
- financial capability (viability) based upon analysis and review of financial statements and supporting documentation;
- policies, procedures, practices, and internal controls relating to accounting, estimating, and procurement;
- and management policies and decisions affecting costs.
- the accuracy and reasonableness of an awardee's cost estimating systems;
- the adequacy and reliability of an awardee’s records for government-owned property;
- and an awardee’s statements of costs to be incurred (cost estimates) or statements of cost actually incurred.
Our auditors perform government contract audits and attestation engagements, such as examinations providing an opinion and agreed‐upon procedures, in accordance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) and non-GAGAS.
Specifically, we perform:
- incurred cost audits, including ensuring compliance with Davis-Bacon and related Acts, if applicable;
- audits of proposals to determine the allowability, allocability and reasonableness of proposed/budgeted costs and/or direct and indirect costs;
- pre-award surveys;
- and post-award audit actions, including: review of invoices, review of annual incurred cost submissions, review of provisional rate and final rate submissions, review the adequacy of internal controls, perform agreed upon procedures reviews, review change orders proposals and Requests for Equitable Adjustments, review of termination proposals.